Saturday, February 12, 2011

What encouraged American Idol to pick their new judges?

2011 is Season 10 of American Idol.  A long running.

I have never been a huge fan, but I enjoy watching it.  This season in particular has been very entertaining.  But my question was what encouraged them to pick the judges they did.

I believe they were amazing choices, but to fulfill my curiosity I will research this question.

In the google search bar I typed in "American Idol new judges"

This brought up 2,480,000 results....

But not many that looked to answer my question.

so I revised my search to "why 2011 american idol judges were chosen"

wikipedia told me all about American Idol : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol

but it didn't answer my questio.

Then I found this link.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/09/american-idol-judges-on-why-they-chose-to-do-idol-what-their-families-think.html

Apparently, these stars "chose" themselves to be apart of the show. 

That's good enough for me. 
Who wouldn't want them as judges?  They would have more experience than anyone with what the American Idol would be doing after winning the show

No comments:

Post a Comment